My children have had a bad case of spring fever and it has been so nice to be able to get outside lately to play and blow off a little steam! We are all happier for it. Over the weekend we were even able to head out to the playground. We live down the street from an elementary school, so when the weather is nice we often head down the street to play. There is something for everyone to enjoy there!
You may notice a couple things in these pictures:
1. It was a beautiful day and we were enjoying the nice weather for a change!
2. My daughters dressed themselves. Honest.
3. My son doesn't love having his picture taken...I had to sneak up and zoom in!
4. The one heading up to the really tall slide? Yep. That's my 3 year old daredevil.
5. Slides are the cause of major hair static. :)