Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break is Here!

Spring break has arrived and my schedule is busier than ever!  Don't get me wrong - it's a good busy!  Here is the week's plan:

Saturday and Sunday - we celebrated my son's 9th birthday.  Friday was the actual birthday, Saturday was the friend birthday party and Sunday was the family birthday party.  We are partied out!

Monday - Eye doctor appointments, bought a new dishwasher (FINALLY!!!), bought new cell phones (Hello iPhone, nice to meet you!)

Tuesday - Butterfly House and Children's Gardens, activate new phones (Who ever heard of FREE overnight shipping? LOVE IT!)

Wednesday - A trip to the zoo, rock climbing wall (assuming the kids don't change their minds when they see how tall it actually is!), grocery shopping

Thursday - Stay at home day, maybe a trip to the library (This means - using the new dishwasher, laundry, work on report cards, and a little reading time if I am lucky!)

Friday - Momma gets a massage! 


I'm thinking I will need another vacation after my vacation!  It's a busy week ahead but I love this family time.  It makes me hungry for the arrival of summer! 

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to carve out time to create a slice. Busy days ahead, relax a little (beyond the massage).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delightful! I just got a new IPhone too-much love for it! Have a great rest of the week! And happy reading I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! I am glad you are making some time for yourself on Friday :)

    Thanks for sharing.
    Mandy @ The Chockboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. That all sounds awesome! Excellent that you got a dishwasher, probably very close to as good as getting that new phone! Sweet :)

    ReplyDelete