Two Writing Teachers
Top 10 Things I Learned From the SOLC:
10. Feedback is important. Comments were motivating.
9. It's amazing how much inspiration you find just by looking around you.
8. It is important to know who your audience is when you are writing.
7. I need to figure out a good way to celebrate my student writers.
6. I thought I would run out of ideas...I didn't!
5. I feel like I have something to say now and people will want to read it.
4. I enjoy putting my thoughts onto the page - it is freeing.
3. My children and students are quite inspiring as writing subjects.
2. I had no idea about the sense of community that would be gained from this challenge.
1. I am a writer.
Thank you to all who commented on my slices this month. This was my first SOLC and I loved it! I will continue to slice on Tuesdays and look forward to seeing you throughout the year. Thank you Ruth and Stacey for an amazing challenge!