SOL Challenge - Day 27 - hosted by Two Writing Teachers
Fifteen Things About Me:
- I have 4 beautiful children - one boy, three girls - ranging from 9 to 7 months.
- I am the youngest of 5 children.
- I play the violin.
- I am a new fan of guacamole.
- I never met either of my grandfathers - both died before my parents were 10.
- I was going to be a country singer when I was little - I had the cowboy hat and guitar to prove it.
- I love chick flicks.
- I need music and I love to sing...by myself, in the car, making dinner, at bedtime.
- I knew all the words to every Elvis song long before I could tie my shoes - they were lullabyes from my mom.
- I would like to solve the world's problems-I hate politics-why can't everyone get along?
- I wish I could play the guitar and the left hand on the piano.
- I think pizza is the perfect food-so many possibilities, so much gooey cheese.
- I have learned that five-year-olds are incapable of whispering.
- I believe that the day needs more hours for time spent at home (not for work).
- I am sad to see the SOL challenge come to an end...I will miss all the lovely words I read and the words of encouragement I received and the sometimes surprising words that poured out.