Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chalk-A-Bration!

Chalk: It's the new whiteboard!  Join in the fun by posting a link to your chalk poem on Betsy's blog Teaching Young Writers.


Since it was raining today during my prime chalking hours, I had to get a little creative...







Ahh...it's getting closer each and every day, but it can't get here soon enough!  :)


3 comments:

  1. You always seem to catch it at an inopportune time, but you make it work with great dedication and deliverance. We teach and adjust by the micro second. Summer comes soon!!! Beautifully done! 5.5 days I am sure you are not counting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this is such fun. You surprised me! I thought it was a definition of a child. But of course, summer-on its way! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, personified chalk turned into a definition we are all salivating over! Even when weather and time are not on your side you chalk anyway, yahoo!

    ReplyDelete