Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 31: We made it!



The SOLC has been a lovely ride this year. I have felt the ups and downs of writing every day for 31 days but I have also felt pretty settled into the challenge.  It's so great to see returning slicers and meet new people.  I have read so blog posts that had me laughing, some that made me cry and everything in between. 

As always, I have enjoyed myself and have nothing but gratitude for the Two Writing Teachers Team...you all were outstanding this month as usual!  Thank you for giving us this place to come and share pieces of ourselves.  Thank you for creating this community.

To my fellow slicers...we did it!  We made it!


So...until Tuesday...adios and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love the picture of balloons!!! I'm hoping to continue my journey by slicing on Tuesdays. Fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to catch up on Tuesdays as well. I agree that the blog posts I've had the honor of reading have made me laugh, cry, and be simply amazed by the honesty and heart of this writing community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my loyal reader :) I think it was easier to complete the challenge this year than in the past. I missed a few days maybe someday I can keep up with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my loyal reader :) I think it was easier to complete the challenge this year than in the past. I missed a few days maybe someday I can keep up with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so wonderful to read all the posts and yes laugh/cry! Thanks for all your comments this month. I'm so glad to have you in my life in both real time and blog time. :)

    ReplyDelete