Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Friday, December 31, 2010

2011: Bring it on!

It's that time of year again when everyone starts thinking about what resolution they will make for the new year.  You know, that one thing that will make you feel most guilty about when you fail to reach your goal.  That seems to be what everyone is thinking and talking about right now.  So, here is a proposal for you.  How about thinking about your hopes for the new year instead?  Instead of writing down a resolution that you may or may not be able to keep, how about writing down your hopes for the new year?  Hopes are kinder to your soul.  If you don't meet your goal, there is disappointment and guilt.  If you haven't yet made your hope come true...you can just keep right on hoping!  Much better.  Much gentler.  What a nice way to start the new year! 


So...what are your hopes for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Hope is a nice little four letter word isn't it!? I truly hope I can make my piles of clutter smaller. I hope for simplicity.

    ReplyDelete