Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Chalk-a-bration!


Today I'm joining up with Betsy From Teaching Young Writers to celebrate Chalk-a-bration!  Check out other great chalk work today!

Now that we have finally had some beautiful weather in Michigan for a little while, the kids are itching to be outside.  My kindergarten kiddos and I spent some time outside drawing and writing with our chalk.  There is nothing better than the happy smiles of kids when they see a brand new, enormous box of chalk!

Check out the beautiful creations they made for Chalk-a-bration!

 the sun
 I am a bug

 dinosaur

 
 Beautiful flowers - a mom/child collaboration

 Butterflies

 I love the Earth.

 The sun is beautiful!

I am a butterfly.
 
 And my personal favorite...a poem!

clouds
are
white
making
animals
in the
sky

No comments:

Post a Comment