Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Tuesday, March 31, 2015

It's Hard To Say Goodbye

It's hard to say goodbye

It's hard to say goodbye when you don't want to
when you would rather stay in the moment

It's hard to say goodbye when you wish the end wasn't near
when you want to continue on to more tomorrows

It's hard to say goodbye when you are enjoying yourself
when you are happy in your current place

It's hard to say goodbye when you know it will change everything
when you know your view will be different

It's hard to say goodbye when you know you found a good thing
when you see and enjoy the benefits you are reaping

It's hard to say goodbye when you reach the end of March
when you flip the page to a fresh month

It's hard to say goodbye when you type that last slice
(even) when you know there are still Tuesday slices to write

It's hard to say goodbye


This has been a great month of writing, encouragement from peers, and finding my writing groove.  I will miss connecting through writing to you and your lives shared through slices.  I will miss checking in each day to catch up with all my blogging buddies, old and new.  I have found it very rewarding this year to be a part of the welcome wagon.  The new slicers that I had the opportunity to follow and get to know were amazing and did a great job on their first challenges.  I encouraged each of them to join in on Tuesdays to keep the fun going.  So...instead of saying goodbye...I'll say...

Until Tuesday!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Tanks for brining yor wagon to my blog and welcoming me😊I've looked forward to reading your posts every day but also the feedback you gave me on mine. So, my goal is to continue posting on Tuesdays. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Kris! I enjoy reading your blog too and will look forward to seeing you on Tuesdays!

      Delete
  2. You are lucky that you were able to meet so many new slicers, Robin. I just ran out of time most evenings. Perhaps when it's a little easier on Tuesdays? It was a great month, full of surprises, hard work, & then, the wonderful words that were written. It is such fun to hear about your family & your teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. until Tuesday, it is! it has been a GREAT ride!

    ReplyDelete