Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Thursday, March 5, 2020

Day 5 - Math Hoops

March 5, 2020

I had the pleasure of accompanying my daughter’s school team to the Math Hoops competition today. Our school district sent 10 teams of students to compete.

Out of 60 teams, our kids did great! We had three teams make it into the second round. Our little school district represented 3 of the 8 teams in round two! My daughters team being one of them, although they lost in the second round.

Two of our teams made it to the final round and ended up playing each other for the championship!

The kids got to meet and play some basketball with a couple players from the Detroit Pistons basketball team and had the opportunity to shoot hoops on their new, state of the art practice court.

It was an awesome opportunity and an experience they won’t soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment