Things that are making me feel old today:
- Knowing my first born will be 10 next week.
- Finding out my first class of students will be seniors next year.
- Signing my third child up for kindergarten next year.
- My husband's birthday...he's officially over 35 now, which means I'm not far behind.
- Thinking that my "baby" will be two this summer!
- Realizing that many of the parents attending kindergarten round up are now younger than me.
- Noticing how my body sounds like Rice Krispie's as I get out of bed in the morning...snap, crackle, and pop!
- Discussing that "oldies" are the songs I sang along to as a kid.
- Realizing that I'm planning grown up ways to spend my tax return money: a more supportive bed, paying off a credit card, summer clothes for the kids, etc.
- Falling asleep on the couch before 9 pm. Repeatedly.
Ok. Whining done. Tomorrow is a new day and the glass will be half full again in the morning. In other words, the sun will come out tomorrow (hopefully literally)!