Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Day 20 - Ten Things Right Now
Ten Things Right Now
1. I'm a rock star because I (finally) bought the movie Frozen for my girls.
2. The three girls are huddled up in the living room watching Frozen together...with popcorn and their Elsa and Anna dolls.
3. The boys, my husband and son, are downstairs watching one of the basketball games and keeping an eye on our brackets.
4. I just finished the tedious weekly task of writing the classroom newsletter. It's not a job I enjoy but it's done for another week. :)
5. I have more work to do before I can kick back and enjoy my favorite night of TV...Gray's Anatomy and Parenthood! Anybody watch?
6. Tomorrow is my husband's 8th 29th Birthday! (Did you follow that? lol) So, I have some gift wrapping and dessert making to do tonight before #5 can begin.
7. Does anyone else hear the clock tick-tocking away the minutes before 9:00 p.m. or is it just me?
8. I'm making a promise to myself to write a more substantial post tomorrow.
9. My pajamas are calling My NAME!!
10. I'm hoping that I will be forgiven for not commenting a lot on SOL posts this year. I love the March challenge and I have enjoyed reading and commenting when I can, however the gift guru job is fairly large and it doesn't leave a lot of time for comments. I apologize but hope everyone understands. :) Write on!