Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 30: A Teenager?!


Today was a momentous day at my house.  My oldest baby had a birthday today.  It was the big one!  He turned 13 today!  I suddenly find myself the mom of a teenager.  I'm not sure what I think about that yet.  I'm still trying to figure out when he got so old?!

Matthew requested Wendy's for dinner and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for dessert.  Sure, I can handle that!  After dinner, he opened his presents and spent some time bonding with his new video game.  He was a happy dude!

Meet Matthew, my baby boy, my TEENAGE son:




Happy birthday buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment