Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Wednesday, March 29, 2017

14

This little face turns 14 tomorrow.

14

How did that happen?  I truly feel like it was just yesterday that he was smiling this smile.
It was just yesterday when he was starting kindergarten and next year he will start high school.
I used to look down into his sweet face.  
Now I look up and see a young man where my baby once stood. 
This little face just asked me when he will take driver's training.

WHAT?!

When you turn 30, my child. 
Maybe by then I will be able to wrap my head around how old you are.
Maybe by then.  Maybe not.

But, in spite of my unwillingness to see him grow up, we are going to celebrate 14 tomorrow. 
14 years of hugs and cheesy smiles.
Can't really beat that, now can I?

Happy 14th birthday, Bugaboo!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it just the blink of an eye? Isn't it amazing how you can look at that picture and feel like it was yesterday? Happy birthday to your special boy.

    ReplyDelete