Welcome!


Welcome! Join me as I share my experiences as a wife, mom, and kindergarten teacher, and my reflections on them all. Come along as I share my crazy journey!


Thursday, March 16, 2017

Memory Lane

I have a love/hate relationship with social media.  It has it's good points and bad points.  Today though, it made me pretty happy.

As I scrolled through my news feed I came across one of the "one this day" posts.  It made me smile...there were several pictures that were just so sweet.

I've always been someone who enjoyed each stage that my kids have gone through.  I loved the baby stage, I even enjoyed the toddler stage, the preschool stage, the early school years, etc.  Each stage has fun parts.  These pictures today reminded me of a fun time in our lives.

Then, this evening, my husband re-posted some of the pictures that popped into his news feed too!

In this picture, our youngest was 7 months...old enough to play and laugh and show off her personality.


Our middle daughter was 5 in this picture.  She was in kindergarten and was excited to be visiting our new puppy, as shown by her sweet smile.


In this picture, our oldest daughter was 6 1/2 .  It was such a sweet age. She was so in love with her baby sister, she enjoyed playing Barbies with her middle sister, and she was still in awe of her new American Girl Doll.


Finally, our oldest kiddo was just days away from turning 9 in this picture. We all had a good chuckle from this picture because he looked so much like his Grandpa sitting in that chair.


It was a nice little walk down memory lane today. I miss those baby faces, sure.  But, I also really love the big kid faces of today all at the same time.




1 comment:

  1. We never spend enough time going down memory lane and enjoy those memories. Your kids have grown up so much!

    ReplyDelete